IU Dining is offering part-time employees a special Hire Me bonus of up to $500.* The bonus will apply to any part-time employee hired through the IU Dining Hire Me program, who meets the bonus requirements.
* Additional monies are subject to income tax.
To collect $200 in October, qualifying employees must:
- Attend "Hire Me" orientation
- Attend all required "Hire Me" trainings
- Work 16 hours during Welcome Week at their regular work location or at an assigned location, like a picnic or snack/water stations
- Work through the month of September
- Work continuously at assigned dining location without transfer request until spring semester 2024
To collect $300 in May, qualifying employees must:
- Be hired by IU Dining prior to the end of September or be a returning employee, or be hired during the summer through the "Hire Me" program
- Work at their assigned dining location(s) through the fall and spring semesters without a break in service
- Have no more than three (3) unexcused absences each semester, have no "no calls" or "no shows", and have no written warnings or final written warnings on file with us
- Work at least two (2) shifts during fall and spring finals weeks with no absences. A medical or personal emergency may be waived from this requirement.