If you’re looking for a convenient, flexible job with competitive pay, consider joining our team! Work alongside experienced certified chefs and veteran kitchen staff.
Description of the video:RPS Dining—IU Looks Good On You
"What I like most about working for RPS Dining Services is that I can help people—and it sounds really cliche but it's like the truth. If I can like help someone, that makes me feel good."
"It's really what you want as a student—to be able to come from class and go to work and have it work with your schedule. It's also great pay."
Yash—Hoosier Cafe and Store:
"The best thing would be that you get to make a lot of friends because the co-workers you're working with and the people you're serving are students, as well. So, it's amazing. Yeah."
"What I like most about working from RPS Dining is we have a very flexible schedule, and you get a free meal with each shift that you work."
"Honestly, I like having the free food. When you're a college student, you know, free food is just the best thing ever."
Just click the "Apply" button below. Completing the application should take about 10 minutes. Be sure to click "Submit." You'll receive a confirmation email letting you know we've received your application.
Apply by participating in the Hire Me recruitment and training program. As a participant in the “Hire Me” program, you'll:
- move to campus on Friday, August 10 before Welcome Week,
- train over that weekend and into the following week, and
- set your schedule with your location manager, then begin working during Welcome Week.
As a “Hire Me” participant:
- We'll pay your early arrival costs in the residence halls.
- You complete training before you begin working.
- Your work schedule is set before classes begin.
- You're guaranteed a job for the fall semester.
Students, what are you waiting for? Your starting wage is $10.15 an hour and you can receive an annual raise. Work 10–29 hours per week and only two weekends per month. And, did we mention—you get free meals!