Are you looking for a convenient, flexible job with competitive pay? Consider joining our team. Student and non-student hourly positions are available. Plus, FREE MEALS!
Why Work For Us
- CONVENIENCE - Work close to your residence or your classes. You won't need to get in your car, or hop on a bus to leave campus.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING - We want to help you excel as a student, so we'll do our best to schedule around your academic commitments.
- FREE MEALS - Who can argue with free food? Whenever you work a four-hour shift you're entitled to a free meal at your work location.
- COMPETITIVE PAY - The starting wage for students is $10.15 an hour. We'll even give you a raise for each year you work for us!
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROMOTION - If you excel in your first job with us, you're qualified to apply to be a student supervisor and member of our management team. Perks include better pay, more responsibility, and great experience to show off on your resume.
- CULINARY EDUCATION - Work alongside experienced certified chefs and veteran kitchen staff. Learn how to prepare safe, healthy, nutritious, and delicious foods.
Apply to work for RPS Dining Services
There are two ways you can apply online to work for RPS Dining Services:
- Apply anytime August through March to work during the fall and spring semesters.
- Just click the "Apply Now" button. Completing the application should take about 10 minutes. Be sure to click "Submit." You'll receive a confirmation email letting you know we've received your application.
- Apply anytime April through July to begin work in fall 2017 by participating in the Hire Me recruitment and training program. This is an opportunity for students to secure a job with us before the start of the fall semester. As a participant in the Hire Me program, you'll:
- move to campus on Friday, August 11 before Welcome Week
- train over that weekend and into the following week
- set your schedule with your location manager and begin working during Welcome Week.
- We'll pay your early arrival costs in the residence halls!
- When you fill out the online application, and commit to attending Hire Me training, you're guaranteed a job for the fall semester!
- You get your work schedule settled before classes begin
- You get dedicated training time before you begin working
Regardless which method you use to apply, here is some information you should consider:
- Starting wage is $10.15 an hour
- Receive a raise every year you continue work for us
- Work a minimum of 10 hours/week and two weekends per month
- Work up to 29 hours a week
- We want you on our team!
If you need any more convincing, hear our student employees tell you why they like working for RPS Dining Services!
If you have questions about the application, or about working for us, please send us a message with your question about the application.
Non Student Applicants
If you're seeking part-time employment and are not currently a student, you can apply to available positions at IU Jobs.