Are you looking for a convenient, flexible job with competitive pay? Consider joining our team. Student and non-student hourly positions are available. Plus, FREE MEALS!
Why Work For Us
- CONVENIENCE - Work close to your residence or your classes. You won't need to get in your car, or hop on a bus to leave campus.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING - We want to help you excel as a student, so we'll do our best to schedule around your academic commitments.
- FREE MEALS - Who can argue with free food? Whenever you work a four-hour shift you're entitled to a free meal at your work location.
- COMPETITIVE PAY - The starting wage for students is $10.15 an hour. We'll even give you a raise for each year you work for us!
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROMOTION - If you excel in your first job with us, you're qualified to apply to be a student supervisor and member of our management team. Perks include better pay, more responsibility, and great experience to show off on your resume.
- CULINARY EDUCATION - Work alongside experienced certified chefs and veteran kitchen staff. Learn how to prepare safe, healthy, nutritious, and delicious foods.
Before you apply, here is some information you should know:
- Staring wage is $10.15 an hour
- Receive a raise every year you continue work for us
- Work a minimum of 10 hours/week and two weekends per month
- Work up to 27 hours a week
- We want you on our team!
Just click the "Apply Now" button. Completing the application should take about 10 minutes. Be sure to click "Submit." You'll receive a confirmation email letting you know we've received your application.
If you have questions about the application, or about working for us, please send us a message with your question about the application.
If you're seeking part-time employment and are not currently a student, you can apply to available positions at IU Jobs .
Hire Me! Recruitment and Training
We offer a recruitment and training program for students every summer called Hire Me! This is an opportunity for students to secure a job with us before the start of the fall semester by applying online.
As a member of the Hire Me! program, you'll
- move to campus on Friday, August 11 before Welcome Week
- train over that weekend and into the following week
- set your schedule with your location manager and begin working during Welcome Week.
There are great benefits to participating in Hire Me!
- We'll pay your early arrival costs in the residence halls!
- When you fill out the online application, and commit to attending Hire Me! training, you're guaranteed a job for the fall semester!
- You get your work schedule settled before classes begin
- You get dedicated training time before you begin working
Applications will open on March 27, 2017 for new applicants.